A comprehensive approach to successful commercialization of novel medical products and technologies
We validate each step in our analysis with reliable data. Therefore, our proposed business recommendations are supported by solid evidence and enable our clients to justify and track the implementation and execution of the solutions.
We help you to prepare the market for your new products by:
- Drawing a market map to recognize its dynamic
- Analyzing the “Unmet medical needs” for more effective communication with healthcare professionals and patients
- Identifying the key forces in the market and design the right message for each group
- Aligning the effort of different internal stakeholders (i.e. R&D, product development, medical, sales & marketing)
- Training the product launch teams (medical, sales & marketing)
A well-planned and well-executed product launch are crucial for the commercial success of a product. We will help your company to have a product launch consistent with your pre-launch campaigns by:
- Supporting your field forces for proper positioning of the product
- Gauging stakeholders’ response to the product positioning
- Adjusting the designed product messages
- Training the team for objection handling
Product lifecycle management is crucial to maintain a sustainable ROI from a product. We can help you to maximize the profit from a product and extent the lifecycle of your product by:
- Providing novel positioning strategies based on the emerging evidence
- Fine-tuning the targeting and segmentation by analyzing the market data
- Training client-facing team members with the Concinto Dynamic Education
Stakeholders are a small group of your client who plays a crucial role in the commercial success of a product. We will support you and your team by:
- Building the professional relationship with different stakeholders
- Designing and delivering a coherent message based on their background and incentives
- Analyzing the “Unmet medical needs” for effective communications
We use our experience and expertise to form the most robust business propositions for our clients.
The wide range of our first-hand knowledge enables us to offer pragmatic solutions to achieve project objectives.